Tuesday 22 December 2015

COMING SOON!

The first installment of Realms of Glory is scheduled for 8pm Sunday 3rd January 2016.  I'm busy writing it in the week before Christmas, which is a strange feeling.  All kinds of things might intervene to make what I write a complete nonsense.  Major political events might occur, storms, earthquakes, upheaval, tragedy and what not.   It might even snow. 

The other complicating factor is that I will be on holiday in Japan.  But you will be patient, dear reader, I feel sure.  In the meantime, here is the carol from which my title comes.  TO THE WRONG TUNE!  (But not to Slane in 4/4, mercifully.)




1 comment:

  1. Serious competition with "Endeavour" and "War & Peace" on Sunday evening - freeview box will be working overtime. Can't wait! Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete